Chitwan Jungle Safari
Chitwan national park, spread out at an area 932 sq Km lies in a direction south west from the capital city of Nepal Kathmandu. This national park is on the central location between tourism hubs of Nepal Kathmandu, Pokhara & Lumbini. Just 35 km southern road drive from middle Prithvi highway to go Pokhara & 15 KM apart drive from highway to go to Lumbini from Kathmandu.
Sauraha Bajar: Sauraha Bazar in the side of Chitwan National park and Rapti river.This Bazar provides you abundant resort, Hotel, handicraft and other shopping shops, travels and tour agency, elephant safari, jeep safari,bus ticket etc booking counter. It is almost similar to Lake Side Pokhara or Thamel Kathmandu.
Jeep Safari: Jeep Safari long around 4-5 hour in side Royal chitwan national park. The rough road itself provides you dirt road adventure along with scenic view of wild life animals. During our last Jeep safari we were able to observe Rhinisciour from 15 m closest distance, plenty number of male and female peacock dancing, number of wild born running and searching for their food near the ponds,number of deer harvesting on the grassland, Crocodile around the lakes inside national park, My son (jungle cow) etc.Some time you may also have chance to view Royal Bengal tiger but not guaranteed during time of jeep safari.Beside wild animals you will have also view of two lakes on the middle of deep forest and crocodile breeding centre on the middle of jungle at time of jeep safari. If you have short time and have more interest on jungle adventure than we highly recommend you Jeep Safari.
- Number of Capacity per jeep- 10-13 person.
- Jeep Driving Duration: 4-5 Hour
- Photo taken allowed: Yes
- Guide: Jungle guide licensed by Chitwan National park with jeep driver.
- Security record: 100 % on base of previous data.
- Bird watching tour:
- Tharu cultural program: Tharu culture program is performed daily on the middle of Sauraha Bazar. During one hour program starting from 07:00 pm, You can observe Tharu tradition dance performed by local tharu people.
- Tharu village tour:
- Cycling Tour:
- Canoeing in Rapti & Narayani River:
- Over Night bird watching at tower: On the middle of jungle, there is number of view tower for observing wild life in the night time.
- Jungle Walk:
- Peaceful Night stay at Sauraha:
- 02N/3D Chitwan Jungle Safari
* Two way tourist bus service from kathmandu to Chitwan.
* Pick up and drop off facility from bus station to resort.
* 2N accomodation at cottage( provides a/c room along with hot and cold water, TV, phone extension, attach bathroom, free wi-fi etc.)
* 2 lunch, 2 breakfast and 2 dinner with welcome drinks on day of arrival.
* Elephant safari Chitwan National park, National park entry fee, cannoeing on Narayani river, Jungle walk, elephant breeding centre visit, elephant bath, Tharu cultural program, village tour, museum tour, bird watching tour, sunset view.